2015 Cooking Classes in San Diego
Discover the culinary secrets and delicious details behind Executive Chef Mario Cassineri’s innovative and cutting-edge approach during our hands-on culinary classes. Both programs include a gourmet Italian cheese pairing demo with Sous Chef Francesca Penoncelli.
Italian Fish & Seafood
Learn the art of an Italian meal! During this cooking class, you’ll get hands-on training on Italian cooking techniques and create some of Italy’s most popular recipes:
- Sautéed Head on Mexican Prawns and Cremini Mushrooms, kalamata Olives, Red Endive and Almond Sauce
- Beet Potato Gnocchi with a delicate Porcini mushroom
and Scallop Sauce
- Pan Seared Chilean Bass with French String Beans and Potatoes, Drizzled with Pesto and Celery Root Sauce
Traditional Italian Menu – Menu Tipico
In this class, you’ll savor Chef Mario Cassineri’s favorite collection of Italian meat recipes.
- Torta Pasqualina (easter pie or Italian Quiche)
Yellow Polenta topped with Mushrooms, Mexican Shrimp, Tomato Lobster Bisque Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate cake
- Panna cotta (different flavors)